SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!Wish I could have come to the hospital.I guess Gracie knew that if she would have waited another week it would have screwed up her daddy's football agenda.I can't wait to see you guys, hope you are feeling well. And by the way HA HA IT WAS A GIRL!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!
she is even more beautiful in person. i'm so happy for ya'll. YAY a girl. now lets hope mine is still a girl ... lol. can't wait 2 see ya'll again. -MMP
13 comments:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!Wish I could have come to the hospital.I guess Gracie knew that if she would have waited another week it would have screwed up her daddy's football agenda.I can't wait to see you guys, hope you are feeling well. And by the way HA HA IT WAS A GIRL!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!
omg, you must have had a quick labor, what like 6 hours? Can't wait to hear all about it. Congratulations, she is beautiful.
Congratulations to you both. Matt, Aubrey, and I are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Gracie! Take care!!
She is a beauty! Many congrats, and we are all so excited for your little girl!
She is beautiful, I can't wait to see her.
Aunt Chris
congratulations!!! :)
Wow she is beautiful!!! I love the name.
It was about 9 hours couting from albertsons...4 hours after we go to the hospital she was here! It really was an easy birth and so far, recovery.
Still can't believe it's a girl. Will post the story as soon as i catch up (when my milk comes in)...so far that's the hardest part.
Can't wait to meet you baby-girl. A girl! Still in shock.
Hmmm...I guess she didn't want to go to Matt's bday party. That is one anti-social baby :)
she is even more beautiful in person. i'm so happy for ya'll. YAY a girl. now lets hope mine is still a girl ... lol. can't wait 2 see ya'll again.
-MMP
Congratulations, Leslie & Steven, she is so beautiful. This time next year Gracie Mae and Miley will be little baby Barefoot Bandits.
Aunt Michele
Congrats, Ya'll! I hope that Gracie is one day bestest friends with Lindsey!!
Congrats!! I seemed to have lost y'all phone numbers...anyway, she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to come to see her!
Post a Comment