But I'm on the computer and steven and gray are sleeping so i have to share some pics.
New Clothes.
This one reminds me of one of me with food all around me...i'll have to do that to her, too.

Here's her, "Julia's making me laugh" face.

And fun with green beans!


What's with the big eyes? Ally got it right: She looks like a cartoon baby.

Still have her 1st pool party and school pics to show but gotta sleep.
4 comments:
Haha she is too cute. I love the green bean pics. :)
Cute, when she gets older and hates green beans you have to show her this picture!!
awe she is so cute. baby boo ... that's what those eys are about. lol.
Jenny often tells me how cute your little one is, and I must say that I agree! I can't believe that she is six months old already! It seems like just yesterday Jen told me that she was visiting you in the hospital. Congrats on making it six months breastfeeding! Enjoy your adorable baby!
Post a Comment