From infertility to motherhood and anything else I can think of
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Gracie's 1st "Boyfriend"
Leesa and Anselm visited from New York. You'll see from the pics just why boyfriend is in quotes. He really was being friendly...i guess that's just his exited face :)
Boys just play a little rougher, right?
And after all that...she still kissed him. Don't worry. I will impress upon her the importance of not being a battered wife :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And here's a random pic of my Gracie lookin' like a little boy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Haha I kind of have the urge to just once dress my son up like a girl because I totally want a girl. How strange is that? Lol. I would never do it, but sigh... She's so cute! :)
2 comments:
Haha I kind of have the urge to just once dress my son up like a girl because I totally want a girl. How strange is that? Lol. I would never do it, but sigh...
She's so cute! :)
And i told steven i wanted to name the next baby "charlie" if we have a girl :) I want a boy too bad :)
Post a Comment