And still no ovulation in sight.
"Normal" women would have O'd 3 days ago and would now be starting the glorious 2 week wait. (The 2 weeks after ovulation when you are just waiting to take a preggo test. They have whole websites devoted to this stuff.)
I've never seen an OPK look like a pregnancy test before...usually there's at least 2 lines-even if one is super light. It appears i am completely devoid of hormones:)
Yes, I'm still using the pee machine. It still says high (which i don't believe because it's only comparing to the "low" when there was no pee). And yes, i said i wasn't buying more OPKs, but i had to. I can't believe that silly little machine. The weird thing is all other signs are pointing to impending ovulation: decent CM (cervical mucus-yes, it's gross but sperm love it) and a low temperature. I O'd a couple times on days 16-19 but damn! I'm just ready for Fred to come and to start over again.
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First of all, who wants to be normal? My cycle was 40 days long, so pooh on "normal." I am still confused about this machine. Why did you buy it if you were still going with OPKs?
Yeah, I'm sure you're asking yourself why i write this at 12:57 on New Year's Day.
Post a Comment