Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nursery Part I

I wish I still had the "before" pic of the office with all the junk, but i don't.
Here's some of the progress so far. We are covering the "prison grey" with bright white. Steven didn't want to paint for a couple reasons...one of which is he thinks the kid will be like him and like darkness. (It did have its eyes covered in 2 of the u/s pics.) Anyway, mommy will like it.



Isn't that bright white better?

In the pic below, the top of the shelf is not painted. You'll have to wait and see what we do with that. I hope it will look as good in real life as it does in my head.



Boo was happy.

Very happy!

~~~
By the way, i finally met my new doctor. I won't bore you with the details like i did to a few lucky emailers, but here are the highlights:
-i like him
-he reminds me of william shatner

4 comments:

Jana said...

What a lovely room! I love all of the built-ins :)

ps congrats on having such a beautiful non-deformed baby bump :)

Jana

Leslie said...

Thanks:) I like the built-in's too, but they are a b#$% to paint :)

Jen said...

Looks like a happy Boo!
THat white really looks great. Can't wait to see the rest of the painting!

Babsy said...

:)

Love it! The belly and the paint.

I'd offer to help, but you are too impatient to wait for me.