Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation Part I

Finally! Video success! Sorry this took so long, but my videos wouldn't load so i had to embed them from you tube...

Anyway, here's day 1-Friday
Packed the new Mommy Mobile
Kept ourselves occupied on the long ride...eww!

Arrived, dropped off stuff, condo was INCREDIBLE

Clyde liked it so much he decided to buy his own. This is all he could afford. It's got a nice view, though.





Packed the wine fridge


Tested out the tub

Went to The Wharf where we went to the movies, rode the ferris wheel, and browsed the shops.


Breakin' the Law :)


Lots of LSU stuff

Went to dinner @ a sushi place…sat at the hibatchi…fun, my first time.
Dropped off the truck at the condo and walked down to Florabama. It was smelly and funky, but I could see the appeal. We (well, they) had a few drinks and listened to the band then back to the room.
~~~
I'll try my best to put the anticipated karaoke videos up this weekend...if youtube and blogger cooperate. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I am in love with that kitchen.
And the shower.
Great place!
And all the hibachi I've been to never had lobster. Why did you come home?

Babsy said...

Why did you come home?

Chris said...

Sweet kitchen, and I am in love with that bathroom. But, can anyone explain that sink... It look like a bowl.

Heather said...

So pretty. Where did ya'll stay?

Jana said...

I agree with everyone else...Why did you come home???

Leslie said...

Because the best food we ate was what i cooked. There is nothing like food in LA...
Chris you sound like Miss Swan, "Looka-lika-man." :) More HGTV is your homework for this week.
H-it was Orange Beach, AL. The Bella Luna. Fabulous...