AWE!!! I LOVE IT! You look like a little mom! You look great and Gracie looks great too! I hope that everything is just how you hoped it would be! Love ya!
You got me! I didn't think there would be baby pics. So, I slowing scrolling and comparing the belly pics....then blam-o! Baby! I don't know if you were trying to surprise people, but you got me.
7 comments:
oh my gosh, the pics are too cute, I love how they were all belly and then baby in front of the belly. She is gorgeous and you look great
AWE!!! I LOVE IT! You look like a little mom! You look great and Gracie looks great too! I hope that everything is just how you hoped it would be! Love ya!
You got me! I didn't think there would be baby pics. So, I slowing scrolling and comparing the belly pics....then blam-o! Baby! I don't know if you were trying to surprise people, but you got me.
Too cute!
You look so skinny! Biotch :) And I say that with complete sincerity and jealousy :) Love ya
Probably because the boobs are so huge:)
so freakin' cute. i wish i could have come up there. kiss gracie for me. u look great. congrats again.
OMG you don't even look like you had a baby! I love that you kept track of the weeks. Gracie is going to love those when she gets older!!
Post a Comment