Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some Maternity Pics

Haven't gotten them yet, but there are a few up on Jaime's blog:
http://jamielejeunephotography.blogspot.com/2008/10/incubating.html

By the way, i promise i'll start writing again soon. Still trying to figure out a rhythm.

Working on getting the birth story up so i can start complaining about how hard breastfeeding is...especially for my fellow preggers.

6 comments:

Babsy said...

Tried to comment and ended up posting to the photographer's blog. Wow, I'm a bit slow sometimes.

You look fab-u-lous.

Can't wait to see the rest.

Christine said...

These are great!!Your right about her photoshop skills, without knowing the backstory I would have never thought her studio to be so "lived" in. I can't believe what a good baby Gracie is. Maybe the next time I see her she won't need as much beauty rest so we can play.

Jen said...

Really great pics--very edgy and hip. When do we get to see more?

Leslie said...

Not sure. I'll email her, but i'm sure it'll be soon.

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

ya'll are so cute. i love the pics. cant wait 2 see more.

Katie said...

Pictures are great! I love the ones on the bandits page too! She is so precious! I am really glad I got to see you and Gracie last weekend.
Can't wait to read more!!

Hope you can find time soon :)