Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Give the people what they want

I'll absolutely try to oblige my(Gracie's) fans...



What's so great is i thought, "Wow! Real smiles, laughs, coos...not gas!"

Cant wait to show her 1st boyfriend (jeez, or girlfriend possibly...yikes!?!) that one:)

More for the "having kids is great list"
Remember i was worried because i liked all that preg attention? Well, still get it, but now they are telling me what a beautiful baby i have...love it! (No one's mentioned my jogging/pajama pants or bags under my eyes yet-yay!) I'm talking about trips to the grocery here...

AND-i get to be crazy! Let me clarify. I always have talked to myself. SOmetimes at very inapproprate times...for example, the grocery. Now i can talk to gracie! Yes, sometimes she's sleeping, but maybe she's learning subconsciously...oh, crap, maybe that's not good since i tell her lots of inappropriate stuff too:)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I about peed my pants with the second one, and considering my being pregnant, that is NOT an exaggeration.

I loved to keep up a running dialogue with Bronwen in the grocery. I still do. Who cares if people think you are crazy--you are helping to develop Gracie's linguistic skills. Rock on!

Babsy said...

I love it!

That baby has been gifted with her ability to pass gas. I still chuckle about the time she ripped one in the living room and you heard it in the kitchen (through 2 walls). Impressive!

Chris said...

Awesome, she's already giving you things to show all the boys. She's so beautiful.