Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 month update

~SO much has happened but really not much to report. Since going back to work i have no time for blogging...hell, i can't even check my hotmail. I see that my lack of posting is affecting my fan base:(
~Well, Gracie has broken 11lbs! I'm phasing out the newborn clothes and we are in 0-3 or 3 month stuff exclusively.
~Breastfeeding has been going great (no pain at all), EXCEPT, since my infection, gracie sleeping too much, and me going back to work, my milk supply dropped big time. SHe's started eating on both sides at almost every feeding. I got a Rx last week to help and i think it's working...but i'm upping her bottle amount at daycare, so we'll probably start supplementing with formula pretty soon.
Some pics from our BUSY weekend. Sorry about the funky formatting, but it's almost 9:30...way past my bedtime.

1st time at Aunt Punky's House

Daddy is Miley's Parrain
Miley and Matt

1st time in church...Gray and Grandma

Vicki's Baby Shower
Gray with the original Ya-Ya :)


1st time in the bumbo (thanks, V)! Why do babies always look so weird in these?

This happened when i was rattin' the streets with the girls:( I missed out...but they got a pic for me. STeven said she totally didn't mean to.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe it's already 3-months. So glad nursing is going better. It's funny how once you get to 3 months everything is so much better. I can remember when B was born, my mom was just like, "In 3 months, this will all be a distant memory." And she was right!

Veronica said...

She is so cute in the bumbo! It's just adorable. Man, she's getting big though. Moving into three month clothes! One of the first milestones, I remember that. Now, you'll be amazed at how much she grows in the next two months!