Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Guess the Gender & Belly Shots

In 2 weeks we'll find out the gender of the baby. So, it's about time i put up a "Guess the Gender" poll. Please vote.

Here's some Old Wives' Tales info to help your guess:
-Intelligender test said girl
-baby's heartrate has been anywhere between 144-162
-no real cravings, but my stomach is sour all the time. I think my heartburn is worse this time :(
-chinese gender chart said boy
-no change with acne on my face, but i've got it on my shoulders (gross!)
-morning sickness all through 1st trimester
-the wedding ring test didn't work (my hand must be too steady...didn't even move)
-you can decide if i'm carrying high or low based on the pics below

13, 16, and 18 week belly pics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we have a comparison against some Gracie belly pics :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is Ally, I can't remember my password

Leslie said...

If I can figure it ou sure

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

omg lelie, i still can't get over that you r preggers again! congrats. i wish we could afford to have another. i really do want one more. well, congrats again. i can't wait to find out (b/g?) fingers crossed for a boy to even out your perfect family. :)

Katie said...

Wow, I am jealous of your baby belly.
I am getting there - silly me I haven't thought of taking pictures!

Leslie said...

Ha! We can't afford it either...oops :-)

Katie-start now so u can see how the belly changes

Anonymous said...

I love that you put "Round 2". :)