I just copied and pasted the obit we wrote(should run 9/30)...The memorial will be at my sister, Jeri's house. If you can make it, please do, but if you can't or are uncomfortable, etc, please don't worry. No one is obliged.
Elizabeth Rose Babin Brauninger passed away at the age of 60 on Tuesday, September 29, 2009, surrounded by her loving family after a lengthy battle with cancer. She is the wife of the late Jay Brauninger and survived by seven children, Ocean Babin, Rebecca Leslie, Jeri Marcel, Eldridge Istre, Jr., Christine R. Verret, Chanda B. Guchereau and Leslie B. Castex. Daughter of the late Elias (Snow) and Isabelle Babin, she is also survived by three siblings, Olinda Ford, Shirley Mathis and Elias Babin, III, 16 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren, and a host of other relatives and friends. A Memorial Service will be held Thursday, October 1, 2009, 3pm at 513 Oakwood Dr. Houma, La, 70363.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sorry for your loss. :( Y'all are in my prayers.
Leslie,
I am so sorry to see that your mom passed away. I will pray for you and your family's strength during this difficult time.
Love you, Rachel
Leslie,
Again, so sorry about your mom. I am just heartbroken for you.
-Davezwife/Tracie
Post a Comment