Monday, October 12, 2009

Going to blog again one day

I promise. Just not today.

I have so much to say about Gracie...coming up on one year and walking now...

And i want to talk about my mom, too.

I just have to make the time.

Here's a fun picture to hold you over for a few seconds. Ahhh, technology.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I've missed your blogs, but I understand how busy things get. Congrats on Gracie's walking--so exciting!

crazythibs said...

Names
After your mom= Libbie Rae or Lizzie Rae, Rosie Faye
Then some others
Kenzie Rae, Josie Rae, Addie Rae, Tessie Rae, Chloe Rae, Gabbie Rae,
Cassie Rae, Lucie Rae, Lillie Rae, Kaylee Rae, Rylie Rae, Abbie Rae
Okay I'll stop now, love ya, Rachel

crazythibs said...

I also think that Jaycie Rae is really cute but don't know if you would think it rhymes with Gracie too much.

Christine said...

Cute pic I love Ally's shirt

Unknown said...

I think Lizzie Rae is cute and would be for your mom also.