Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life

It's a wonderful movie! I am officially in love with James Stuart and my absolutely wonderful life. I just need to be reminded every once in a while.

Merry Christmas, Netflix!

And speaking of wonderful...Chanda and Joe paid a surprise visit this Christmas. One of my christmas wishes came true. I even got to see Aunt Linda and Uncle Bobby, too. The food was good the games were fun and the drinks were plentiful. And Steven painted me a picture! Couldn't ask for anything more. I almost wrote except for...but wait, what did i say above? Yes, wonderful life:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Mom and Christine for all their help cooking and cleaning!

Speaking of exceptions...Saturday we went to Nina's "Dirty Santa" party. It was excellent. Sunday morning i woke up around 9, hungover as all hell, having to pee since probably 6:30am. I do and come back to the bag to turn on my pee machine. AW DAMN!! Now it wants my pee and i already did! Crap. Never fear-i squeezed a little out:) For those who want to know the possiblities are low, high and peak fertility. Mine went from low to high and is still there. OPKs still negative but i'm about out and not buying more (because that was the point of buying the pee machine, right). Personally, i don't think i'll O this month

One day I'll figure out how to put pics up here. Until then i need to get ready for Steven to come home. After all i am at "high."

Just wondering out loud...should I put my DEFINITIONS section at the bottom? I like letting people know beforehand, but i also like the title to lead right into the post. And afterwards they'll know the context of the word anyway.

DEFINITIONS:
-Christine and Chanda: 2 of my 4 sisters
-Nina: my friend Christine...used not to be confused with sis
-Pee Machine: my fancy new digital ovulation predictor
-O: ovulate, NOT that other O:) hopefully i'll do that every month

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am loving your blog--am disappointed when you don't post anything new. How sad is it that I assumed "O" meant ovulate anyhow?

Sigh.

Jen said...

And as a postscript, It's a Wonderful Life is one of my all time favorites, and we just watched it again Wednesday. It's funny--I've seen it over 20 times, and yet I cry harder each time i watch it. Why is that?

Leslie--you need to email me, even to say "Hi." With my new computer, I don't have your email anymore!