Sunday, July 6, 2008

BELLY PICS Round 2

WAIT! Big News before the pics...Steven felt the baby kick for the 1st time today! It was awesome! He got these big eyes like, "Wow, i really felt it." (Probably because i tried all weekend and he felt nothing.) So cool. Later on, i could see my shirt jumping:)

Ok, so, for the good stuff. Here's where I left off least time (May post)
17w3d
18w3d
21w3d (Oops, skipped a few weeks...and sorry about the bad photo-shopping of the Summerhouse disease)
22w5d
And still no stretch marks
::Knocking on Wood:: (I really want to delete this for fear i jinxed it.)
Here are some other random ones.
21w6d-The day we picked up the new truck. (Yeah, so, my nesting hasn't kicked in yet...can i put maid service on the registry?)
22w4d-July 4th

9 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not sure I want to know what the Summerhouse disease is...I just hope it clears up for you!

Great pics, your bump is adorable. So happy to hear Seven felt Boo.

Yay!

Chris said...

Bbay Boo's really making room. (Big belly)But you still look cute you're still small everywhere else. Steven's first kick how awesome. I love you honey. Have Steven kiss boo for me.

Babsy said...

I love the summerhouse belly pics. It's so barefoot and pregnant.

Leslie said...

It's poison ivy, oak, or something similar. I'm highly allergic and it's worse in the summer:( I get it every year.

Katie said...

You are TOO FREAKING CUTE! What is the summerhouse?

Veronica said...

Wow, so you're half way thru the pregnancy now. It goes so fast. Isn't it just an amazing experience? I can tell you're really enjoying every second of it!

Allyson said...

Katie, the summerhouse is my house, we live on 17 acres in the swamp/woods, lots of poison everything.

Christine said...

How cute pregnant are you!!! Your not swollen or anything. It's like a TV pregnancy!!Condidering everything you went through to get here I'm happy for you lack of stretch marks etc... how is the nursery coming along?

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

Matt swears he felt somthing but i know it was just his own pulse in his fingers. I can't feel it outside yet. Can't wait though. Congrats. Your belly looks so cute. Mine just looks like the blob took up residence below my boobs. Well, yay 4 ya girl. It's so exctining 2 keep up with u on here since i cant see u all the time. You look so cute pregnant. Congrats again 2 u and steven both. I can't wait to rub ur belly again.