Thursday, July 10, 2008

Some Questions

I know i can google this, but i'd rather hear your answer:

1.) Why do we say "You're welcome" after Thank yous? Welcome to what? I don't get it.



Ok, so now for some that are a little more fun.



2.) How creepy is this guy? (The shack in the back only adds to it...we need to have a haunted house out here.) Can't tell you online what he was doing-it might be illegal :)






3.) Do i really look like this? I didn't think i did until i saw this pic.



4.) Can you tell he's wearing purple contacts?




5.) Doesn't this make you want me to have a girl? Me, too. (Isn't he versatile)

4 comments:

Babsy said...

That is one "mean mthr fcker".

Where did ya'll get the purple contacts?

Katie said...

Purple is interesting but he has such BEAUTIFUL blue eyes why would you cover em up??

You are hot Leslie ~ even hotter pregnant! LOL!

Geeze, I can't wait for football season to see all of you again!!! We really should stop doing that. When is your shower??

Jen said...

I guess because welcome also has other meanings--and it gives you something to say when you're being thanked? Good question.

Clyde's eyes freaked me out, but Steven was even scarier. Note to Self: Don't tick off Steven. Ever.

Natty is the perfect little girl. SO freaking cute!

Leslie said...

At the "fair" that was at the river on July 4th. They also have them at the flea market. It was just for fun...he wanted something even freakier...maybe by football season he'll have tiger eyes:)