Slept in
Cooked French toast and bacon for breakfast. Mmmm!
Went straight to the beach to try to beat the daily rain.
It was jellyfish infested. I mean, NO ONE was in the water. There were some kids next to us catching them-they had a bucketful…nasty.
After about 45 minutes went to condo pool. Much better.
Sexy prego...yeah right...everyone wants a belly like that:)
Handstands on shoulders
Also known as "walking on water."
Watched a movie/napped, then got ready for the night. Headed to the comedy show. We were early-used to the funny bone, i guess. Place wasn't packed at all. I did get a virgin strawberry colada that was pretty good.
No, i don't know what's up with my crazy eyes, but this is the only pic i got of Steven and I.
The girls dancing (click pic to enlarge to view the "girls")
Can't believe i didn't get a better shot of that bewbie shirt. Well, at least one that i would post :)
Good comedy, then DRUMROLL, PLEASE....
Steven and Ally sing the *perfect* Karaoke song. (Notice the screams from the excited guys at the next table.)
Sorry about the 2 videos-i accidentally pressed stop.
Ok, so that was fun...but someone started singing "Strokin'" so we get on the floor and EVERYONE starts doing the Electric Slide. What's up with that? Ally was pissed and insisted on doing it "right" except she was a little off too, so i didn't join her until she got it right...
(all you need is a few seconds of this one to get the point-spare yourself the whole thing)
If i don't look too into it, it's probably because i'm COMPLETELY SOBER.
And, if one song wasn't enough, Steven decides they need to sing our Barefoot Bandits Anthem Louisiana Saturday Night. They even kick their shoes off! (Not sure if i got that part on video. I was distracted by the guy trying to pick up on me when everyone left me. See if you can hear him in the beginning: HIM: "Is that your husband" ME: "Yes" HIM: "He's cute" There's more...)
I guess I don’t have to tell you how drunk they were. We danced and had a pretty all around great time. I felt especially trampy sober in my bewbie shirt…but I had some fans.
Got home around 1am. Sleeping by 3
Fire alarm goes off at 4am. WTF? Completely confused. I go out the front door and everyone’s in the front parking lot. So I figure we better go, too. Some of the drunk people looked like Katrina refugees sleeping on the sidewalk-they even had one chick taking pics of them. It was a malfunction, but scary still. Made me realize how unprepared I would be in that situation…all I did was put on a bra and grab car keys and phone. Purse/ID might have been good.
Monday
Wake up late, pack, talk about stupid fire alarm
Check out at 10am and head home
Stop at some gift shop, antique place and a farmers market
THE END...FINALLY
3 comments:
Yeah, thats right prego and still getting picked up about. What a boost. Huh....
You all look like you had a blast! Thanks for the videos :-) I enjoyed!
Looks like so much fun! Steven and Ally are wayyyy too smart...that is the perfect song!
Post a Comment