Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nursery Is Done!

Finally...the unveiling.
Come inside

This is what i pass every morning. It makes me smile :)

Ta-Da!

It's ok to be jealous.



And we got the mini-blinds up, too.

Isn't this room fun? Makes you happy, huh?

See one of my first presents on the shelf?


Thanks Steven, Ally and Clyde! It truly was a whole group effort...
And i love it.

8 comments:

Jana said...

What a fun room! I love the circles. There is no way you can have a grumpy baby in that room :)

Anonymous said...

That baby is never going to want to leave the room! Too fun!

Chris said...

I love it makes me want to be a baby again. It has a great feel to it. How could any baby be a bad baby in that room...

Jen said...

It look like a room from a fancy baby magazine! I love the circles around the light switches!

Great job!

Allyson said...

And that bright white paint looks awesome too!

Leslie said...

Thanks everyone...especially ally:) (Cyyde and I painted and that had to be the hardest part...but we knew everyone would care more about the fun stuff)

Katie said...

That is SO AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I got a little teary eyed when I read your thanks to steven, ally, and clyde. I know I am a reet, I cry WAY too easily these days!

Christine said...

It's beautiful!!!!!! I love that it is so chic and not at all "walmart" theme baby. I'm not hating I love Walmart, this room looks expensive!!!!