Saturday, September 6, 2008

Brief Hurricane Update

Still doing fine...still no power. Got to wash clothes today, though. Just wanted to say Hi and i'll be posting again soon...it's just easier when i can use my own computer...who knows when cox will come back up though.

I haven't forgotten about the tailgating pics i'm supossed to put up on the BB blog, either...guess i have another week to catch up.

Going to work on Monday and i pray we have power by then...

4 comments:

Babsy said...

Me too! I pray for power and no more hurricanes...unless we are drinking them.

Jen said...

Hey--hope you get power on soon. You know you are welcome to hang out here if you need some lights and A/C!

Leslie said...

Yay! Jen...i've missed you...my inbox is empty. Uh, you too , B.

Babsy said...

Hey- Where are the pics? I'm "dying" to see them.

Sorry, I had to make a joke about you thinking I was dead.