Y'all know i'm pretty fickle at times. Well, sitting here watching American Idol (yes, of course, steven is asleep), I find my newest love. No, it's not Adam. Or Gene Simmons. And I've always love Santana.
He comes to me in a cell phone commercial. At&t. Tom's Shoes. Have you seen this? This guy sells shoes and for every pair he sells, he gives one to a child in need. So let's recap: he loves shoes, loves kids, and is SEXY. He's perfect. Dammit! And i just realized he's probably not interested in women, right? :) Oh well, no loss for me.
Here's the link if you don't know about this: http://www.tomsshoes.com/content.asp?tid=468
PS-So i haven't been watching Idol. Holy Crap, it's HUGE! WHat's with all the celebrities? Simon Cowell is one rich biatch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought the same thing when i saw the commercial--well, the "he is hot AND generous" thought...
Love Carlos Santana!! ( I thin you have to our you loose your latin card) He is married to the same woman he dated all through HS is my understanding.
Finale was great!!
I know exactly the guy you mean! Yummy!
I am so slow! Just noticed the new ticker. Congrats!
Post a Comment