Monday, June 1, 2009

Unf****in' Believeable

So, finally i told work, so i get to post. And you all know that i tell it like it is, so here's what it is (at least when i 1st found out-written 5/7):

I'm pregnant! Feels so strange to write the words. I'm scared. I have a 6 month old! I have one ovary, one tube, don't always ovulate and I'm still breastfeeding. I'm not supposed to get pregnant!?! Can't wait til Gracie's of age so i can tell her YES, you can get pregnant by having sex just one time:)

I know it's a miracle, and i will come around, but wow-watch what you wish for. I missed being pregnant and look what happens. I'm worried about so much (most is irrational):
-people will think i'm crazy w/2 under 2
-my (childless) friends will be pushed further away
-money (daycare for 2 is 1/2 my salary)
-work (i already haven't been the best employee since i've had gracie, now what?)
-my sanity, and how on earth can i love another baby as much as gracie...especially one that wasn't planned :(
-the health of my baby...since i hoped that it wasn't true:( i know, i'm the WORST
-being a "fertile"

Yesterday(5/6) i had an u/s and it's definitely in the uterus where it's supossed to be and there was a slight flicker of a heartbeat. I'll go back in 3 weeks.

8 comments:

Katie said...

WOW! I'm excited we're preggo together!!!

Brooke Cailleteau said...

Totally a miracle! It will all work out for you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats amazing! Congrats. You'll manage it all, and it will all be perfect. Just thank God for both your little miracles! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Talk about stressful, but I'm sure you'll do great! Just think of Angelina Jolie as your mentor! (Just...maybe not with so many kids!)

Katie said...

So you are due on the 5th? Hmmm... small possibility we'll be having our babies together...

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

SURPRISE! Congrats! Wow! :)

crazythibs said...

hey girl,
Congratulations! I say the same thing, be careful what you wish for, now I am like the old lady that lived in a shoe. Let's face it, it will not be easy, but it is your life and your little blessings and everything will fall into place and it will all be worth it. Love ya babes!

Stacie said...

I'm still in shock, but I'm happy for you. I guess it all comes together in the end!