So, this is a little premature, but i figured it would be fun. We already have our boy's name still picked out waiting to be used from last time - Nolan Jay.
But, we need a girl name.
So far my favorite is Isabel (after my grandmother), but steven says, "We have a Grey and you want an Izzy? Too many Grey's Anatomy characters." Boo!
We both like Madison (Maddy) but it's like #2 on the Social Security list, so i'd rather her not be in a class with 15 other ones.
We (steven, rather) prefers we stick with middle names that rhyme with Mae, so that's Rae, Kay, or my favorite(yes, that is sarcasm)-Day/Dei ("How about Sunny Day?", Steven says). Yuck. We will not use Lay :)
Any suggestions? What do you like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
It would be one thing if everyone called her Grey--lie in school and such, but that is just your nickname for her, right?
I like Izzy. But I am also really against popular names. Which is hard because I like popular names. Name her Jennifer--no one has that name under 30 any more. (kidding)
Yep. Actually I call her gracie grits :-)
I had a cute name picked out for Alice, it was Libby Rae, sounds very southern but we went with Alice of course.
I agree with Jen, I don't like names that are too popular and I know so many people with Isabel and Madison and what really drives me nuts is that I can't ever remember if my friends named their child, Isabella or Isabel and I don't won't to offend them by saying the wrong name so it is very stressful and confusing :)
Another cute name is Meredith Rae. If I think of any others, I will let ya know.
Didn't realize it put my name as crazythibs, but that is me Rachel that posted comment in case you don't figure that out.
oh oh oh, you can do Mary "Kay"!
just joking of course
Maggie Rae
Mallory Kay
to honor your grandma, you can always just do Bella, like Bella Rae or Bella Kay and it is kind of like Isabel. What are your other grandmas names including Steven's, let's see what else we got to work with.
Rachel you're good at this :-)
I have experience, had to name four kids within a couple of months, :)
Fun! I love the baby name game! I have a girl name picked out in case we have one someday. (It's not one of the ones below.)
I have always liked the name Madeline, but we have one in our family so I could never use it! Kinda similar to Madison. Madeline Kay? I like it...
I also love Charlotte. Lottie Rae?
Madeline Kay and Charlotte Ray is beautiful, here is another one I thought of last night
"Mollie Rae"
I am into different names, so i have always liked Darcie, Marigny, or Lucy after my Mawmaw. Seeing as I have this deal with God that I'm only having a boy, it's funny that I have girl names picked. I like Eric Joseph, my dad's middle name, for my boy though
Oh, and Damion said that I couldn't use Lucy cause that's his Aunts' name and he hates her
Steven's grandma's are Ramona and Jane Rae. My other grandma is Anna Mae (which is where i got Mae for gracie from).
Thanks, Stacie, so i can use Lucy :)
Someone at steven's work suggested Sophie which i really like...
Mona Rae is cute.
or Annarae Isabella
Annarae Jane
Annarae Ramona
Sophie is cute but you know me with popular names, I know so many people named Sophia or Sophie or named Sophia but called Sophie, etc, etc, but if you really love it, go for it.
Sophie is starting to get over-done. You are welcome to use Lucy if you want. I also like Faith
Post a Comment