But that kid is all me!
Last night I was upstairs and steven was feeding gracie. I got her lambchops for dinner. Yes, lambchops. I love them, so hopefully she will too. Steven smelled it and thought, “No way is she going to eat this.” Well, she did. All of it. Without any ugly faces or fussing.
Maybe next time I’ll let her dip it in some mint jelly:) I am a little jealous since she’s currently eating better than me.
Yesterday I brought her to a new doctor because I’m so tired of her runny nose and congestion. My current doctor gave her zyrtec and cingulair-big drugs for a little baby. The new doctor said to change her to soy formula because it’s probably a milk allergy. Makes sense since I had to stop drinking milk when I was breastfeeding. Thinking about it, my old doctor told me to do soy last time I was there, but I was still bfing and not ready to quit. So, I’ll be sticking with my doctor for now. But I’m still glad I saw what else is out there-especially since I’ve got another one on the way.
So, poor baby can’t drink milk-which is insane since I could go through a gallon myself in a couple days, but lamb-bring it on.
~~~
It’s only been one day, so I’m not sure if it is coincidence, but her nose isn’t runny today. She’s still a tiny congested, but it’s better already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
THEY MAKE LAMB CHOP BABY FOOD?? WOW I HAD NO IDEA.MAN I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE HAS HER FIRST CIRCUS PEANUT!!
I'll have to save that one for when she visits Tia Nina.
BOUNCING OFF THE WALL:)
Hey the milk thing worked for Lindsey instantly too! Not like we wanted children with milk allergies but hey, that's what we got. At least it's an easy allergy to work with.
mmm where do i buy lambchop babyfood? miley will prob love that!
glad the allergies r clearing up.
Alice had a milk allergy too, she would get a runny nose and horrible bowel movements so had to do soy and then once she was off formula, she drank rice milk. At about 18 mos old, she outgrew it and can now drink regular milk
Post a Comment