So I give it a hug
And a kiss...
And it's move over efficient, foreign sedan(Old Faithful) and say Hello to the Rosie, the Big Mama of the driveway.
Looks as tall as the carport, doesn't it?
Oh, and Yeah, It's Got a Hemi :=)
Which i couldn't really care less about, but it's fun to say. This big girl does go!
10 comments:
Love it! Color is really nice too. I'm so glad you got a mommy mobile finally. I'm really getting excited with you talkin about nurseries and baby lists and mommy mobiles!
I've only been gone 6 weeks and you got a job, got a new car and will have the nursery painted. Feels like a lifetime of stuff.
Sweet ride! I agree with V--it is a great color! Proud of you for not getting the minivan.
We probably will, one of these days.
Very nice! Of course I love the color... Hemi sweet... You really got a big girl there.. Good pic. Its really tall can it fit under the carport? Did you have to knock Steven out from under it. :)
LOVE IT, Out with the old in with the new. Going to miss that Honda though.Good times. Love the pics!!
It is sad when you get rid of your old car. We just got a Chrysler town and country but I couldn't bear to get rid of my maxima so we ended up keeping it. Your new vehicle is gorgeous, congratulations. You will find it extremely convenient with having a baby. YOu won't have to bend over as much as you would with a car and you can fit a whole lot of crap in it.
We both still fit :) And so far i've kept it crap-free, but i know that won't last long.
Hey--thanks for adding our new blog to your list!
OMG! I thought you'd always drive your little Honda!! That's awesome! Gotta make room for that baby boy!!! LOL!
holy cow. i love it. soo jealous. congrats leli. u deserve it. YAY!
Post a Comment