I've been saying that last weekend was the last free weekend of my LIFE. And it's true. I even have plans for away games and bi-weeks. Too bad i spent my last weekend having a garage sale and sitting inside watching rain. I'll have to find a few days off work here and there.
To celebrate this important milestone, here are some belly shots. I've really been slacking, i know. I missed 4 whole weeks of pics:( I'll try to be better.
24w6d
29w
And here are some new ones I've been taking. These are much better.
~~~
A little update on me. Starting last week my appetite has dropped tremendously:( Sucks...can't drink, can't ride rollercoasters and now, the one thing you think you'll get to do during pregnancy, CAN'T EAT. Blessing and a curse, i guess. Around the same time i lost the appetite is when the baby became super active. I've heard that active in the womb means good sleeper once they're out. Here's hoping!
3 comments:
You don't look like you could be past 25 weeks. Little belly! But beautiful!
Wow--75% of the way through. That is insane. Time will definitely fly by once football begins--the weather will cool, and Boo will be here!
I can not get over this. I'm still having trouble accepting the reality of the pending birth. Wait, it's wednesday...I'm just being delusional.
I'll read again tomorrow and it will seem real.
Post a Comment