Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally *Feeling* Pregnant

I'm sure it's mostly stress, so it may be temporary, but if not, THIS SUCKS!

*Long story short about the stress...you know that new durango we bought? Well, the seller has yet to send the title to the bank so i can't get it registered and they can't be tracked down...the place is out of business. We're making progress, but the whole situation is crappy.*

Ok, so anyway, i've been very worried about this and Steven's been great making calls, emails, and trying to get things taken care of. The old me would have loved that, but the prego me just wants affection. Just to lie on the couch and be hugged and told it's going to be fine.

And it's wearing me out. Today i just said the words out loud, "I'm so tired of being tired." Then started to cry and it snoballed into all kinds of sad thoughts:( Cried the whole way home. Please tell me this is temporary...cause up til now i've been a very good, not-so-crazy-emotional prego.

Nina's coming to BR tomorrow, so i was getting some stuff together for her-one thing is my veil. It might be her something borrowed. So, of course i had to put it on 1st. As i was lifting it to my head i thought, "this is going to make me cry again." And it almost did, but then i looked in the mirror!!! Get a load of this. Priceless.
Too bad my cousins don't read this because i'd add a few bars of "I am the beautiful reflection...of my love's affection." (If you don't get it, don't worry...you're not suppossed to...if you do, you friggin' rock!)
~~~
Tomorrow Steven and I have LAMAZE! This should be fun...i image a crunchy granola class with a bunch of hardcore pregos who want to go "natural." We'll see.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the veil cute-pregnant belly combo. So awesome. Cute skirt, too, by the way.

Just wait until you sob hysterically because all you want to do is sleep in any other position than on your side! It will get better. Soon you'll have a baby and cry even more!

I am no help.

Babsy said...

Funny Girl! DUH! What a great line!

You look great...maybe we can have a bachelorette party on bourbon street and you can be the bride? I'll try to get the PT cruiser convertible.

Leslie said...

Ohhhh, that would be awesome, B! I can wear a shirt that says "The best thing about a prego is she cant get prego..." I'll be a hit!