From infertility to motherhood and anything else I can think of
Looks GRRRREAT!Your boobs look huge!
That's because they are. Except for the no drinking...i could get used to this:)
Yay! LSU baby shirt!Okay, so I'm trying to be supportive. I'm such a foreigner.
Geaux Tigers and Baby Castex!
Good job, jen:)
love it! still haven't found one in my size yet. so im gonna have to continue my search.
Love the shirt!I officially SUCK! I just downloaded pictures from my camera from the wedding! I will still send you your belly pic even though it is a few weeks old. You look totally different now! Are you waddling yet?? LOL
Michelle- I found the shirt at Co-op near Walk on's.
Re: ASU. Remember what happened to Michigan State. Be careful what you wish for. ;-)
See why i won't block anon posters...it's fun.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Looks GRRRREAT!
Your boobs look huge!
That's because they are. Except for the no drinking...i could get used to this:)
Yay! LSU baby shirt!
Okay, so I'm trying to be supportive. I'm such a foreigner.
Geaux Tigers and Baby Castex!
Good job, jen:)
love it! still haven't found one in my size yet. so im gonna have to continue my search.
Love the shirt!
I officially SUCK! I just downloaded pictures from my camera from the wedding! I will still send you your belly pic even though it is a few weeks old. You look totally different now! Are you waddling yet?? LOL
Michelle- I found the shirt at Co-op near Walk on's.
Re: ASU. Remember what happened to Michigan State. Be careful what you wish for. ;-)
See why i won't block anon posters...it's fun.
Post a Comment