I got in my truck to go home for lunch (left my phone there and needed to wash towels) and it was completely infested with ANTS. Little tiny FAST ants. It's not the 1st time either. I had them in my Honda a few times and i saw a few in the Durango once before but they disappeared. Well, too bad i didn't have the camera cause those suckers were so fast!
Anyway, i don't understand it. Steven parks right next to me and he's never had them. I don't keep or leave food in my truck. So what's the deal? I tried to kill as many as i could and sprayed ant spray. I've still got the truck airing out. Hope they are gone tomorrow.
~~~
I got home just in time for the 2nd half of a Baby Story :) So after 5 minutes i know that this woman has a 2 year old girl and had a traumatic delivery, so with this one she decided to go c-section...and the baby's sex was a surprise.
I watch the surgery and out comes a little boy. I start crying. For a couple reasons:
-I know she wanted a boy (and so did her daughter)
-The baby took like 8 seconds to scream (i was worried something was wrong)
So, to recap-i don't know these people, have no emotional investment in them except for 5 minutes on TV and i'm crying because i'm happy and scared and excited for them. Wow. I'm thinking the day that my baby is born i will cry all day long.
~~~
By the way i had a GREAT weekend. I was surprised at our tailgate spot with a Diaper Shower! Will write more when i get Christine's pics. I've got some, but she's got the ones with me in them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still cry at a baby story...don't know why! I watched it religiously after both kids were born. I think that it's addictive, so you're definitely not alone.
That is weird about the ants. hmmm...I'll ask my dad.
I'll ask my dad. That's so cool. They have all the answers.
Post a Comment