Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nesting...

Last week a few people told me my stomach looked like it dropped. And it made sense too, since i could eat a little more.

That was great, except i started to freak out and worry about all the things that i need (rather, want) to do before baby comes. Steven assured me that all i need to do is have the baby and that everything else is or will be taken care of. Men! So cool and clear headed.

Anyway, today i went through all my presents and even washed a load of clothes! But first, i had to wash the washer:) That thing was gross! Funny how it didn't matter before. Steven even asked me, "You're not going to turn into a germ-a-phobe are you?" I don't think i will. I don't want to, but i guess i'll find out soon enough.

I've got lots to do this week. Here's my list:
-Renew my driver's license
-Enjoy a couple of birthday lunches
-Take maternity pictures
-Exchange some stuff at BRU
-Dr appt-my 1st internal exam!! Very excited to see what's happening down there.
-Another dr appt (my contacts haven't been right since i got them)
-Breastfeeding class
-Upload some pics from Steven's work shower and my birthday
All this while trying to work overtime (not gonna happen this week), going to yoga and getting ready for Katie's shower this weekend! Thank goodness LSU is playing away.

Since my glasses work just fine i actually might cancel the contact appt...i won't want to bother with contacts after baby comes anyway.

Hopefully i'll get a few minutes here and there to blog to keep you updated.

3 comments:

Babsy said...

Yeah! A list!

Jen said...

You are nesting indeed! Less than a month now...and because while my sister and I were over a week late, I thought I would have extra time. Bronwen was a week early.

Chris said...

Its sooo close I'm so excited.. Happy Birthday again. I really hope you had a good one. Just think next birthday you will have alittle one.