From infertility to motherhood and anything else I can think of
She is so tiny and cute.And I'm jealous of your snow. I was so excited last night when it was snowing, but it was nothing compared to what ya'll got!
Thanks...i think so, too, but i know i'm biased:) I want to come visit yall in met during xmas.
We got at least 6 to 7 inches on my lawn its was beautiful and Leslie I love those pics. And we all know you didn't torture Gracie in the cold. Its a beautiful picture.
OH MY GOSH She is so adorable in that outfit!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so tiny and cute.
And I'm jealous of your snow. I was so excited last night when it was snowing, but it was nothing compared to what ya'll got!
Thanks...i think so, too, but i know i'm biased:) I want to come visit yall in met during xmas.
We got at least 6 to 7 inches on my lawn its was beautiful and Leslie I love those pics. And we all know you didn't torture Gracie in the cold. Its a beautiful picture.
OH MY GOSH She is so adorable in that outfit!
Post a Comment