From infertility to motherhood and anything else I can think of
Even on your worst day you still look beautiful. Some women have allthe looks. I love you and my baby niece (Gracie)thats making rest so hard for you.. It will get better.
Thanks :)You're right. Today was much better than yesterday...Miss you!
Ain't it great! Your sister is right; it will get better. Please remind me of that in about 6 months.
AHHH! Scary! It wasn't this scary in person.
you are so funny
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Even on your worst day you still look beautiful. Some women have all
the looks. I love you and my baby niece (Gracie)thats making rest so hard for you.. It will get better.
Thanks :)
You're right. Today was much better than yesterday...
Miss you!
Ain't it great! Your sister is right; it will get better. Please remind me of that in about 6 months.
AHHH! Scary!
It wasn't this scary in person.
you are so funny
Post a Comment