2008 was great, but i bet 2009 will be even better as we watch Gracie grow and change.
Check out her professional pictures:
Go to http://kimberlymengphotography.com/
Click on CLIENTS
Enter the password: castex1110
They'll only be online for 4-5 days, so hurry.
Check out her professional pictures:
Go to http://kimberlymengphotography.com/
Click on CLIENTS
Enter the password: castex1110
They'll only be online for 4-5 days, so hurry.
Here's a preview of the goodness:

6 comments:
Leslie--the pictures are amazing--so perfect she doesn't even look like a real baby! How will you choose? I am just in awe--she is gorgeous!
SOOOO AWESOME! She's starting to get the cute baby chubby wrinkles!
She's beautiful! I realize I'm crazy preggo hormonal, but I got kind of choked up looking at the pictures.... they just reminded me how sweet and helpless little newborns are. :)
Leslie, the pictures are beautiful.
Congrats again on your perfect little girl.
the pics are really good. i wish we could get a real photographer to do ours too. awesome. she's just beautiful.
OMG she is gorgeous!! Such a little supermodel and she doesn't even have to be awake!! I swear she looks like one of the Anne Geddes babies
Post a Comment