Tuesday, May 20, 2008

16 weeks

The baby's about the size of an avocado now. This is when most of my friends started showing so i guess i'll start posting belly pics soon. I'm happily still floating around 140-less than my pre-preg weight. My appetite is definitely picking up, though.

Last night I had my 1st labor & delivery nightmare. I was about 2 weeks from my due date and having NO signs of impeding delivery, but the Dr wanted to induce me. WTH? I was practically screaming at them and for some reason i was all by myself. So i was telling them that the baby's not ready and they haven't even checked me to see if i was dilated!?! Why in the world would they induce me? They could give me no reason. I was so upset, but somehow they let me go and i ended up in New Orleans where all my friends were. (Probably because Steven & Clyde when to the Hornets game last night.) I clearly should not have been in NO, but i was fine, still no signs of delivery. Weird.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yea avocado! Soon you'll feel little Boo moving around in there. You look great!

Christine said...

I'm so glad to see you writing again. Go baby Boo!!!! And momma
too.