Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank goodness for drugs

I guess the Aciphex is working. Last night i had meatballs and spaghetti for the 1st time in over 4 months. It was heavenly and didn't even hurt. Nor did i have to sleep in the chair. I even had some delicious and SPICY boudin as an appetizer. Amazing!

Speaking of chairs, that's going to be my pregnancy splurge. I picked out a swivel/glider and it's beautiful. Of course, it'll cost more than the crib (and possibly the entire nursery), but it's a real chair and can be used as such even after baby. Funny, i sound like i'm trying to justify a too-expensive bridesmaid dress:) But really, look at it...it's not a regular old baby rocker:
Can't wait to curl up in it with a good book.
~~~
Stay tuned tomorrow for the long awaited BELLY PICS!

4 comments:

Jen said...

What? I have to wait another day?
Love the chair.

Babsy said...

Nice chair...might lead to a 2nd kid ;)

Chris said...

I love your the furniture all of it. The colors are awesome, looks great. Can't wait to see pics of belly growing and baby pics.
Take care see you soon.

Leslie said...

Yeah B...it is pretty wide. Bow-chicka-bow-bow