I haven't thrown up in a week or so. Last night I had a dream about teaching and I woke up and headed straight to the toilet. I didn't even need the toothbrush this time.
~~~
Oh, and so far I've been safe from all the old pregnancy wives tales. No longer. Last night my mom told me that I have to rest on the 9th day after the baby's birth. Shouldn't even get out of bed-definitely can't get up and walk around carrying the baby. Wanna know why? Because that's when all the "female parts" move back into place. Whaaaaa? Yep. Her grandma did this every time and that's why she never had "female problems." Huh? And all her babies were delivered at home. Apparently my mom didn't do this so that's why she had the hysterectomy. Silly me, I thought it was because 6 kids was enough:)
~~~
Looks like Lil' Boo Boo is winning out. Poor Turkey got no love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The message boards would love that one :)
I can't imagine calling your baby "Turkey." It just isn't nice. If a Thanksgiving name was in order, "sweet potato" is much more kind!
Remember my "spook" idea...i'll probably just go with cracka! HA!
Ally-they did love it.
Post a Comment