Monday, May 12, 2008

Lil' Boo Boo it is!

Boo won with a whopping 6 votes:)
~~~
Mother's Day this year was great. Steven and I cleaned the house and took our moms to lunch. The best part was, this year, they came to us! Usually, we have to drive. I picked out The Little Village. I wanted the bread and wanted to go to the new Airline location. They were booked, so we went downtown. I have to say I was a little disappointed because the food took longer than expected and one entree was ice cold:( The "special" prices were special indeed. If i knew i was going to spend $200 on lunch i would have picked a better place. I guess i'm used to their lunch prices. It was still a nice visit and everything i tasted was delicious. I was so full i didn't even eat dinner. Tonight the baby wants the leftover bread pudding:) I mean, Boo wants it.

I got lots of 1st Mother's Day wishes, phone calls, emails and even a real-life card. Except for the Hornets loss, it was a great day.

4 comments:

Babsy said...

Yeah! I love the name boo...I voted for it twice. Skewded the curve :)

Jen said...

I voted for it twice too :-)

Leslie said...

Cheaters!!!!!!

I was bamboozled. Most of all i was thinking more people were reading:( sniff, sniff...

Allyson said...

I only thought about doing it twice :)