Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby's Stealing My Food!

Tuesday i started with the eats. Late afternoon until. Eat and eat and eat. Steven's happy. I've only puked once in the past 2 days and i don't think it really counts. I think it was just toothpaste. Lots of people gag when brushing. Heartburn is still public enemy #1. I'm still not cooking. Poor Steven. I cook one thing in the past 2 months and it's something that he doesn't even really like. Last night he wanted pasta, so i suggested Copelands. It's on his way home and has my favorite pasta dish-scampi. He was thinking more along the lines of Rotollos...delivery.

I won:) But when he got home he said he'd happily go there again anytime. They had Andy Gator on tap and it was happy hour so he got to enjoy a glass for 2 bucks.

We started a movie but i fell asleep in the 1st 5 min. This job is great but it's wearing me out. I hardly have any downtime. Probably best since i'd fall asleep. I figured it out today. It's kinda like audit, except without the extra crap. I don't have to bug people and i don't have to write a memo about everything i'm doing. I'm mostly updating and comparing financial reports. The place is supercool. So many young and/or hip people there. It's casual Friday everyday! My super assured me today that i don't have to keep "dressing up." Capris and jeans are ok:) Fabulous! The funniest thing so far is this girl who walks around wearing a blanket wrapped around her. Over her clothes. A blanket from chest to floor. Walking around like that. It's not even that cold in there.

Last night i had a dream about Kenilworth and woke up thinking, "Man i want to be like Mrs. so-and-so." It had me wondering for a few minutes. Later i realized none of my good school dream have KIDS in them :)

No comments: