Another example of my "luckiness."
This morning i was trying to remember if i had Mariah Carey's Vision of Love CD. (Ever since i saw her on Oprah i've wanted to listen to it.) I decided i didn't. I only have a newer one.
Lately I have been listening to a cd i made, but this morning i decided to deviate. Even from my country stuff...i have a new obsession with Lite Rock. Adult Contemporary. Actually, not-so-contemporary (i don't like the new stuff). So, i try The River and guess what song is on? Yes, Vision of Love!?! And it was even at the beginning! I jammed all the way up Essen:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I heard Tone-Loc's 'wild thing' on the radio today. Yes, they still play the classics on the local rock station.
YESSSSSSSSSS! I just downloaded a bunch of great 90s r&b stuff...mary j blige, swv...who-hoo! The cd for girls day is in progress.
Post a Comment