After watching Waitress i want to write a letter to my baby. BUT, i think i need to wait until i feel better.
Right now it wouldn't be a very nice letter. It start with, "well, i threw up stomach acid last night before bed. That makes about 5 times so far. We're broke and i'm scared to get a job because of the crappy employee i'd be." In the movie, the main character describes her baby as an alien and parasite. Seems pretty accurate. Don't worry, i'll change my mind later, i'm sure.
I told Steven i was glad i threw up last night. It had been several days and i don't want him thinking i'm faking. He was pretty appalled, "You think i don't believe you're sick?" He's given me no reason to think that, i just don't want him to. Silly, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I loved Waitress. Cried like a fool at the end.
I hope that you only write the letter to your baby...instead of following the rest of Keri Russell's behavior. I mean...you are looking for a new doctor. Can you imagine if he was a hunk and well...you gave him a piece of your, um, pie?
at least i can't get pregnant...
I love you guys.
Post a Comment