Last night Clyde and Ally came over to cook us dinner (and clean the kitchen, respectively). Yes, i have the best friends, ever.
Anyway, Clyde and Jules were already here when Ally and Natty showed up. I was in the kitchen for the "hellos." If you have children and/or dogs you know this excitement. It went something like this:
"Mommy!" Jules runs to hug her.
"Da-da!" Natty goes to clyde
"Sista!" Natty shows jules her new bracelet.
"Natalie, give me a hug" says jules.
I was sitting, watching, and got really sad. I was thinking how i might never get that. Then i remembered, I'M PREGNANT! Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I get that every day...love my Bella.
No, Les that is something I will never get. :( But, I am at least happy you will. :)
Hey Babs...my sis can take my place in the B&D club! Why didn't i think of it sooner!?!
Will post the info :)
Post a Comment