Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blogger B*tch

Ok, guys, unless you are really worried about "fake" people (i.e. computer programs) posting comments on your blog, please take off that word verification option. It's annoying and i'm too lazy to type fake words:)

This has been your Saturday morning public service announcement.
~~~
While i'm posting i might as well say how much i LOVE the traffic report on my page. I'm so excited that not only are friends and family reading, but my nesties and random people from other countries visit. Makes me feel so loved:)

5 comments:

Babsy said...

I had half a dozen spam comments. Therefore added the word verification...sorry :(

Leslie said...

wow! then you need the tracker...obviously you've got traffic:)

Jen said...

never got any spam, and I never used the word verification thing. It is annoying--I agree. By the way, I just want to say that you found the traffic tracker via me--correct? You're welcome. ;-)

Leslie said...

Absolutely...stole it from your page:)

Christine said...

Thanks for pointing out I knew nothing of word verification. All this is new to me learning as I go. Anyone know the secret to posting a slideshow?