Why is it that everytime money comes in, something breaks? I guess I could look at this another way and say I'm lucky. I brake our lawnmower and we get the gov't check. But...1/2 of it is already gone and all we did was pay a bill and go out to eat this weekend. We were doing so well, too, ever since Steven figured out how broke we are we stopped spending cold turkey. Guess it's time to do it again:( Starting tomorrow:) Or Thursday.
~~~
The good news is i have another job interview tomorrow for an audit position. I'm not hopeful, though, because why would they hire a pregnant girl? And i'm going to tell them because i feel like i have to. I don't want to start a job off on the wrong foot. My only hope is they are a state agency, so maybe they'll be afraid of getting sued:) Of course, who successfully sues the state? And i love Bobby Jindal too much.
~~~
I'm going to go take a walk before it's 94 degrees (shut up, B). I wanted to go shopping, but maybe i'll just pretend.
~~~
Another random thought. I'm turning into my mother. I love Kathie Lee. She used to be so annoying! She and Hoda Kotb (from NO tv back in the day) do their own thing on the Today show now and i love it. I'm old! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If you don't tell them you're pregnant, that isn't lying. Plus you are starting to look pregnant. I wouldn't volunteer the info--think of how much that money will help you guys for the next couple of months. As Barbara would say: I'm just sayin'. Good luck on the interview!
My you really are turning into mom. I don't even watch that. I think your getting older than me. :) Not really you'll always be the baby. Hope your feeling good...
Love you.
I'm feeling great! Love and miss you!
70 degree summer = $60 electric bills :)
I have finally found a reason to brag about Delaware :)
How did you brake the lawnmower? I always did love Hoda, Kathie Lee on the other hand I'm not too sure about. I would have to see what she is up to now. Good luck with the interview, and I agree with Jen I wouldn't volunteer the info.
Its illegal to discriminate against a woman for being pregnant. ;-)
-your fellow nestie,
Ashley
Post a Comment