Monday, April 28, 2008

2nd Trimester!

13 weeks already! Time sure has flown by. But i have one question: Why am i still throwing up? I'm wondering if my body is confused and still producing hormones for twins.

I had a great weekend. Friday was a little icky because i ate too much, but Saturday and Sunday hardly any nausea and most importantly NO reflux! Last night i slept through the night; didn't even have to get up to pee. Amazing! Then, the day got better...i don't have to go to work! My goal is to clean my closet.

Tomorrow i have a 6 week checkup with the fetal-maternal specialist. I'm hoping i'll get an u/s. I've heard around 12-13 weeks they look great. You can see everything! I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Hooray!! 2nd trimester. Enjoy your day off.

Jen said...

Oh, I hope you do get an u/s. I would love to see some pictures!

Babsy said...

I told Charles about your baby. His eyes almost fell out of his head. He was very excited for you and told me to tell you.

My work here is done.