Though I do not condone or support it, i am beginning to understand it.
I am 6lbs from my goal weight (130). Imagine if i threw up every time i ate! Who would have thought all i had to do was get pregnant to make it happen? I haven't been this small since probably 8th grade:)
So, ally, you may be right. My post preggie body may not be that disgusting.
Remember that to-do list from earlier? It really did wear me out. Instead of getting started, i closed the computer and took a nap:) I did get out, though. Went to Target. It was ok, but i hate buying food there...sooooo expensive and NO selection(unless you want diet and/or weirdo crap).
It felt good driving my car with my cds-windows down, eating my fruit bar. Summertime is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hm, seems like you don't need bulimia, just a permanent case of nausea. Your post pregnancy body will be fine, Leslie. I remember being so upset with my jiggly stomach, (all that stretched out skin, oh my!) but it really didn't take that long to get back to fitting into my old clothes. Besides, girdles are a wonderful thing. And now--no more jiggle. (thanks to Allyson for her previous comment; made my day!)
Post a Comment