I slept terrible last night and woke up feeling pretty rotten.
I make it to work and these people continue to awe me. No one knows me, but that doesn't matter. I walked in with another woman and a man met us at the elevator, "Good Morning Y'all." He starts talking to the woman and then points at me, "You know how they say the good ole days?"
"Yes."
"It's right now," he says. "We're living it."
My long-time readers and/or close friends (which most of you are) know my stance on that. "I wouldn't go back," i say. They both smile and nod in agreement.
Pretty much made my day. (I even felt brave enough to have my 1st cup of coffee post-surgery. It was just alright. Oh and if any GulfSouth people are reading, yes, it was decaf.) Anyway, I would never want to go back to the cruelties of childhood or the pre-tech era. Hell, if i lived pre-tech that last ectopic would have killed me:(
~~~
On an unrelated note, i got a Rx for Nexium for the HORRIBLE heartburn, but the directions say, "Do not eat for at least one hour after taking." This is how i realized that ever since working i have started eating ALL DAY LONG. I really have to pay attn and wait an hour. I think it's because i think eating will keep me from getting sick. At home i didn't care if i got sick-it was expected and i didn't even get off the couch if i was hungry.
~~~
Anyone notice my ticker is off? Isn't today 11w4d?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you asking us how pregnant you are?
I suppose you're right, though. You usually turn new weeks over the weekend.
:-)
I am so happy you like your job, AND thay you are eating!
I was actualy asking you. I figured you were the only one paying attn.
Monday i should be 12 w...i have been counting down, but according to ticker it will be sun.
Ha! I do pay attention. I wonder how it got off? Weird. Glad you can still access the Internet day 3 of the new job.
Check it out. I am keeping track!
http://boards.thenest.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=47495742
Post a Comment