It might not seem like it to my loyal readers (especially lately), but i actually consider myself to be a pretty lucky person.
For example, i can't count the times in college i wasn't ready for an exam and it was postponed.
Usually when something goes wrong, something goes right.
Steven got a raise right after my surgery. You see.
Well, on the way back from the Dr mom and i stopped to get icees and i bought a powerball ticket. You never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll keep my fingers crossed on the powerball ticket. I think you get this luck thing from your father. He had a rough life but he was very fortunate on so many levels.
By the way sorry to hear about the Dr. Don't worry you may love the next one even more(everything happens for a reason)
Thanks. I'm already getting better.
Post a Comment