The u/s was great. Growing like he should be…a whopping 12 ounces. I’ve gained almost 3 lbs since last month. Ok, so technically I've gained a total of about 11 if you could what i lost after surgery, but i prefer counting from my pre-preg starting weight:)
We got a lot of good pics-of the feet, profile, spine (which is creepy) and more I’m probably forgetting. I made sure they knew I didn’t want to know the sex and they obliged. The Dr actually said while he was checking some parts, “Ok, turn your head.” Steven and I both did. Dr. said, “Someone didn’t turn their head.” (Ally!) It was funny. She was like, “I thought he was kidding. I didn’t see anything.” Dr. said he didn’t even find out for himself. Steven doesn’t believe him because he said he looks like daddy. I said, “lumpy?” He said “no, handsome.” Then corrected himself, “Or pretty. Whichever it may be.” :)
I still think it’s a boy even though Dr. Peek said girl. She said it’s not medical, just because of the fast heartbeat (163). (Which several girls online de-bunked, by the way.) The nurses said that it was a girl too (when I was in the hospital after surgery). Because girls are tougher.
It was a sad day my last appt w/Dr Peek. She said she’d miss me and she will keep up with my progress. She said she's only got 4 more babies to deliver:( She also said that she'd just done her last circumcision and was so sad. This was VERY strange to me. Why would you be sad to stop inflicting pain on baby boys? She said she just likes dealing with babies. Whoa.
Oh, there was a tiny bit of disappointment when the baby didn't move like last time-i really wanted steven to see that. Also, I didn’t get a good 4d face shot. I was really expecting that, but between the fluids and the hands in the face, she was obviously done with her photo shoot:)
Here for your viewing pleasure: Most are labeled or obvious, but I need commentary.

My sweet baby blowing a bubble

"Ha, ha, hiding my face"

Feet shot is not too great, but...

Look at those TOES!

Here's my other one!

I think this looks too creepy. Almost didn't post it. I call it Skeletor.

And finally, the 4d. A cute little nose in the making. Look at that cord, too. Follow it down and see if you can see some junk. What do you think? Girl or Boy?
9 comments:
I had trouble seeing the nose...I can't even begin to identify the 'junk'.
Thanks for posting. I wish I could have been there.
I think boy now although I thought girl up until now. I am really going to wait to see how you carry the baby as you get older. Heart beat seems really fast. I remember Lindsey was always around 143. Baby must be excited to have all that attention!
Love the toes pictures. I found that amazing when I saw Lindsey's. Also profiles are just so entralling too. Even skellator puts me at ease.
Pictures are great-I think the 4-D one is awesome! Your baby doesn't look like an alien in it at all. Really, Leslie--it's so great to see baby Castex. I think the spine shot is so cool, though, especially live when you see the baby moving and twisting. Makes you appreciate technology! Yay!
I think dad wants his name to carry on. Maybe I'm mistaken but looks like alot going on there. Beautiful pics. can't wait to get home and show mom. Boo, is looking good. Take care love you lots.
OHHH yeah, that baby got some junk in the front!!! When I showed steve the pictures, he said, "look at those LIP!!!!" Hahaha we thought that was hilarious! Can't wait to see the baby bump, still waiting I should say. Hopefully gonna have some time to come by this weekend to the summer house.
I still think it's a boy, but I changed my vote to represent the ladies. Besides, when you have a girl, I can be all like, "I told you so!"
I am definitley thinking boy! The pictures are precious! Maybe it will be me and Brandon next year!! Who knows! ;)
I see an uncircumcised weiner down there. I have experience because I see one about 10 times a day when I change baby Rickey's diaper.
Awe I can see how cute he/she is. I think boy but I dont know. That's just how I feel around you. Well, congrats that everything is going so well. It is always fun to keep up with you. We don't go to "find out" until July 15. We'll let u know. Take care. U r gonna be such a hot mamma. lol. ;)
Post a Comment