Yeah, yeah, so i asked for it to cool my car down, but shit! Did it have to start right after I left Cullens with my brand new crib hanging out of my trunk? Of course, it did. Maybe it's not just Boo who doesn't like it:(
I'm sure Boo-Boo is used to Mommy's potty-mouth already, but I don't think (s)he's heard me curse that loud for that long. I even cursed when the rain stopped-when i was about 100 ft away from the safety of my carport!?! At least I'm still me and not crazy hormonal preggie lelie...I didn't cry. I'd rather scream. Hopefully Baby Boo doesn't think I was talking to Daddy:) She'll have years of that to tell her therapist about-no need to start in the womb.
A little bit more French when i was trying to get it in the house. I know, i probably shouldn't be doing that, but no way was i leaving it on the carport and/or being trapped here without use of my car. I gotta go.
I did open the box and it is safely wrapped in plastic like i tried to convince myself of in the car (in the rain at my 4th consecutive red light). The water didn't even really go through the box. Ahhhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OMG that sucks!! I'm glad that the crib was not damaged. I understand the not wanting to be without a vehicle but be careful moving that kind of stuff! I hope you and baby Castex are relaxing now after your long afternoon.
Boo was probably cursing the rain too. Probably saying...
"Great! These people think I want to spend my life with prune fingers and toes. I know I live in a sac full o' water, but when I bust outta here I want clean dry sheets to lay on. Why didn't my pops go last night? Oh yeah, traffic. Why did my moms want to get my crib in the rain? Oh yeah, she is impatient."
Barbara--that is the second time you've tried to get into the mind of a baby. What is up with that?
:-)
That sucks!! I hope the crib is beautiful!!
Ok so i am new to this and i am excited.
how do i add you to my favorite blogs??
u r so funny lelie. u sound like me. i m glad the crib didnt get wet. i hope the nausea stays gone 4 u. i hope ya'll had fun saturday. i miss ya'll. it feels like i am prisoner at my house/work sometimes. ttys. -MMP
Post a Comment