20 weeks today! This Wednesday is the "Big" ultrasound. The one where they can tell you the sex. Only if you want to know, of course. I will be very sure to tell them before the jelly is on my belly that I do NOT want to know. So, wed night i'll have some awesome pics to post (hopefully). I know, some of you don't care because i won't be pointing out the girl or boy parts but if we get another 4D we should get some really good definition shots of other body pieces:) We'll also confirm that Baby Boo is a healthy one. I'm very excited. Not sure how i'll get through the afternoon at work without busting a gut. At least I won't have to keep it quiet...they already know i'm preggers!
Baby's about the length of a banana now. I get these pregnancy updates every week in my email and they have "Get Answers" section. This week's question was, "Is oral sex safe during pregnancy?" Love it! I won't subject everyone to some of the "answers" but here's the link if you want some funny reading... http://tinyurl.com/5zk5n5 Whew! :)
~~~
We had a great weekend! Went tubin' on Saturday (glad you came Chris) and BBQ'd at the Summerhouse on sunday. Father's Day was really nice this year. Usually it's a very sad day for me, but this year I was more excited for Steven than sad for me. I even got him a little gift. A onesie for Boo! I'll post a pic later. Ohhhh, speaking of, i finally ordered a new camera! Should get it next week. Also, i ordered some washcloths that match the crib bedding i picked out and got those today. I just wanted to make sure I liked the colors and I do! Also, now i can show everyone else what i like:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Still can't believe you never found that other camera.I meant to ask you about Steven's first Father's Day. Glad a good time was had by all. Looking forward to some pics!!!
Nice I just happen to be eating banana for breakfast when I was reading your blog and seen boo is as long. :) I had a great time tubing too. Look forward to doing it again. Are you saving some things for us to get Boo. Hey, have you decided which name it will be if Boo is a boy? Take care glad you had a nice day Sunday.
So when are we going to get some more belly pics? I haven't seen you in a while and I bet you are getting a good baby bump by now!!!
Post a Comment