Thursday, June 12, 2008

Only Symptom I Haven't Had

Peeing all the time.
::Knocking on wood::
From what I've heard-even from the beginning-pregos have to pee all the time. Well, so far, not me. I know this cannot continue, especially when Boo gets bigger and starts sitting on my bladder, but for now, I'm good.

Early this morning I was grateful that the morning sickness is gone. When i headed to the bathroom i got dizzy, had cold sweats and got a bad wave of nausea:( I hurried back to bed and was fine, but started thinking how i used to be like that everyday. So glad that's over.
~~~
Yesterday was great. I bought a bunch of new clothes for my new job:) I love spending money. Why does it feel so good? Anyway, the maternity store was fun, but took forever to check out. They want you to sign up for coupons, free stuff, magazines, your kid's college fund...WTH?

I also finally got a rug for my living room. I didn't need it yet, but eventually, i wanted to cover the skull-cracking concrete. It's sooooo soft and was pretty inexpensive. And it's already Jules and Natty approved (but Natty was pissed i wouldn't let her eat on it).

Steven got home early and helped a little in the office, er, nursery. Oh and MY CRIB CAME IN! Of course Steven didn't want to go get it because the office isn't ready and he hates traffic, so i was disappointed. Men! Some things just aren't as important to them. So, i'll go pick it up today:)
~~~
Since I start work tomorrow i'm considering today my last day of freedom and will try to enjoy it. Guess that means i won't get too much done around here:)
Well, off to go pee...

3 comments:

Jen said...

Every day enjoy the freedom of not being tied to the bathroom. Seriously. It will soon come when you're up 5 times a night. I wish I was kidding. Of course if you consider it training for the baby, it isn't so bad.

Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

Christine said...

Enjoy your day, good luck tomorrow!!

Babsy said...

Friday? Who starts working on a Friday? Who works on Fridays?

Anywho, good luck